February Diamond Dinner
February 25 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Our Early Supper Salons provide Diamond Members the opportunity to get to know other members in an intimate and compelling environment, introducing a thought leader to the group to stimulate conversation.
For our February gathering, we are delighted to have Vanessa Hadick as our thought leader. Vanessa will share her knowledge and expertise about Sokol Blosser Winery and the global wine industry!
We hope you can join us for this special evening!
About Vanessa Hadick
Vanessa is the marketing director for Sokol Blosser Winery. Originally from Northern California, Vanessa earned a BA in International Relations from UC Davis in 2006, subsequently holding marketing roles with Constellation Wines in San Francisco and Treasury Wines in Australia before moving to Oregon four years ago. Vanessa earned her MBA from Portland State in 2017. Learn More
5:30 – 6:15 Linking, Drinks and Appetizers
6:15 – 7:00 Dinner
7:00 – 8:00 Conversation with Vanessa and more Linking
Please register to RSVP
Diamond Members only, please.
Become a Diamond Member
Our compliments with your Diamond membership.
Please note, there is a $50 fee if you must cancel within 48 hours of the event to cover our costs.
The lovely home of Mia Birk (address will be sent to members)
Our past thought-leaders have included:
– Michelle Salvado, VP of Engineering for endpoint products at FireEye
– Homer Williams, of Williams and Dame Development
– Susannah Morgan, CEO of The Oregon Food Bank
– Melanie Billings–Yun, author
– Bruce Carey, Founder of Bruce Carey Restaurants
– Hellen Nkuraiya, founder and director of Enkiteng Lepa School in Kenya
– Tito Chowdhurry, creator of FashioNXT and Project Runway star, Becky Ross
– Suzanne Stephens, Editor of Portland Business Journal
– Sue Hennessy, former VP of Strategy at Kaiser Permanente
– Carol Gardner, co-founder of Zelda Wisdom Inc.
– Greg Bell, speaker and author of Water The Bamboo®
– Gale Castillo, President and one of the founders of the Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber
– Sandra McDonough, President and CEO of Portland Business Alliance(HMC)
– Nadya Okamoto, founder of Camions of Care and general rock star
– Chris Farentinos, Vice President at Unity Center for Behavioral Health
– Maureen Bradley, Senior Vice President and Chief Development Officer at Legacy Health
– Emily Evans, Executive Director at the Women’s Foundation of Oregon
– Dr. Sarah Stebbins, organizational change management consultant
– Teresa Younger, President and CEO of the Ms. Foundation for Women
– Sean Suib, Executive Director, New Avenues for Youth
– Vanessa Sturgeon, President & CEO of TMT Development and Board Chair for New Avenues for Youth
– Pat Johnson, futurist, anthropologist and entrepreneur, Founder of Root Whole Body
– Michelle Lantow, Board Member extraordinaire
About The Link
The Link For Women is a community that helps you flourish and reach your full potential by connecting with respected experts and peers from all walks of life as reliable resources. Our events and seminars connect you with other interesting, accomplished women, provide knowledge to make informed decisions and inspiration to think beyond in a safe, relaxed environment.
MANY THANKS TO OUR EVENT SPONSOR