November Diamond Member Supper Salon, Featuring Mark Mohammadpour
November 2 @ 5:30 pm - November 9 @ 7:00 pm
Our Early Supper Salons provide Diamond Members the opportunity to get to know other members in an intimate and compelling environment, introducing a thought leader to the group to stimulate conversation.
For our November gathering we are delighted to have Mark Mark Mohammadpour, APR as our thought leader. Mark will share his story as well as share some knowledge from his career path and time spent helping executives with health, wellness and resilience.
Founder and Owner, Chasing the Sun Health Coaching
An accredited communications executive and certified health coach and personal trainer, Mark’s mission is to help business leaders prioritize their health and wellness so they can reduce stress, grow in their career, and thrive. More than a decade ago, Mark started a journey that led him to lose and keep off more than 150 pounds. Through that journey, Mark has developed a practical and actionable approach to help people stay mentally and physically resilient.
Before launching Chasing the Sun Health Coaching, Mark led award-winning public relations campaigns for global brands, including Adobe, Microsoft, and Samsung.
A proud and lifelong metro area resident, Mark is a graduate of the University of Portland.
We hope you can join us for this special evening!
5:15 – 5:30 Join Zoom
5:30 – 5:45 Update from Cindy about The Link
5:45 – 6:00 Speaker Share – Mark shares his career path and how he found executive wellness
6:00 – 6:15 Group Share – Cindy hosts group share where each participant gets to share their career. Approximately 1 minute each.
6:15 – 6:30 Speaker Share – Mark shares his current role, goals, obstacles, and what he’s learned along the way about wellness.
6:30 – 6:45 Group Share – Cindy hosts group share where each participant shares their goals, obstacles and what they’ve learned along the way as it pertains to Mark’s journey. Approximately 1 minute each.
6:45 – 7:00 What’s Next – Cindy shares next Link program and wraps up
Limited to Diamond Members only
Become a Diamond Member
Diamond Members Please register to RSVP. (Use your login credentials contained in the salutation of this email. Contact us if you need assistance.)
Our past thought-leaders have included:
– Lori Brown, President of Unmanned Aerial Solutions, LLC
– Felicia Hubber, Hood to Coast Relay & Race Series
– Daria Eliuk, Portland Media Personality
– Vanessa Hadick, Marketing Director at Sokol Blosser Winery
– Mara Zepeda, Co-founder of Switchboard
– Michelle Salvado, VP of Engineering, FireEye Inc.
– Homer Williams, Williams and Dame Development
– Susannah Morgan, CEO, The Oregon Food Bank
– Melanie Billings–Yun, author, negotiation expert
– Bruce Carey, founder, Bruce Carey Restaurants
– Hellen Nkuraiya, founder//director of Enkiteng Lepa School in Kenya
– Tito Chowdhurry, creator, FashioNXT and Project Runway star, Becky Ross
– Suzanne Stephens, Editor,Portland Business Journal
– Sue Hennessy, former VP, Strategy at Kaiser Permanente
– Carol Gardner, co-founder, Zelda Wisdom Inc.
– Greg Bell, speaker, author of Water The Bamboo®
– Gale Castillo, Former President/one of the founders of the Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber
– Sandra McDonough, Former President/CEO, Portland Business Alliance(HMC)
– Nadya Okamoto, founder, Camions of Care and general rock star
– Chris Farentinos, VP, Unity Center for Behavioral Health
– Maureen Bradley, SVP/Chief Development Officer, Legacy Health
– Emily Evans, Executive Director, Women’s Foundation of Oregon
– Dr. Sarah Stebbins, organizational change management consultant
– Teresa Younger, President/CEO Ms. Foundation for Women
– Sean Suib, Executive Director, New Avenues for Youth
– Vanessa Sturgeon, President/CEO, TMT Development and Board Chair for New Avenues for Youth
– Pat Johnson, futurist/anthropologist/entrepreneur/founder, Root Whole Body
– Michelle Lantow, Board Member extraordinaire
About The Link
The Link For Women is a community that helps you flourish and reach your full potential by connecting with respected experts and peers from all walks of life as reliable resources. Our events and seminars connect you with other interesting, accomplished women, provide knowledge to make informed decisions and inspiration to think beyond in a safe, relaxed environment.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR EVENT SPONSOR!