February Diamond Member Supper Salon, Featuring Suzanne Stevens
February 8 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Our Early Supper Salons provide Diamond Members the opportunity to get to know other members in an intimate and compelling environment, introducing a thought leader to the group to stimulate conversation.
For our February gathering we are delighted to have Suzanne Stevens as our thought leader. Suzanne will share her story as well as share some knowledge from her career path.
Editor at Portland Business Journal, @PDXBizSuzanne
Suzanne was promoted from digital managing editor to editor of the Portland Business Journal in March 2014. She has been with the company since 2010. Prior to the Business Journal, Suzanne spent seven years as a senior editor at The Deal in New York, where she wrote about corporate mergers and acquisitions. Suzanne also spent time as an associate editor at Oregon Business Magazine and 12 years working in public radio at stations in Kentucky and North Carolina, where she was a frequent contributor to National Public Radio.
We hope you can join us for this special evening!
5:15 – 5:30 Join Zoom
5:30 – 5:45 Update from Cindy about The Link
5:45 – 6:00 Speaker Share – Suzanne shares her career path
6:00 – 6:15 Group Share – Cindy hosts group share where each participant gets to share their career. Approximately 1 minute each.
6:15 – 6:30 Speaker Share – Suzanne shares her current role, goals, obstacles, and what she’s learned along the way.
6:30 – 6:45 Group Share – Cindy hosts group share where each participant shares their goals, obstacles and what they’ve learned along the way as it pertains to Suzanne’s journey. Approximately 1 minute each.
6:45 – 7:00 What’s Next – Cindy shares next Link program and wraps up
Limited to Diamond Members only
Become a Diamond Member
Diamond Members Please register to RSVP. (Use your login credentials contained in the salutation of this email. Contact us if you need assistance.)
Our past thought-leaders have included:
– Mark Mohammadpour, Founder and Owner, Chasing the Sun Health Coaching
– Lori Brown, President of Unmanned Aerial Solutions, LLC
– Felicia Hubber, Hood to Coast Relay & Race Series
– Daria Eliuk, Portland Media Personality
– Vanessa Hadick, Marketing Director at Sokol Blosser Winery
– Mara Zepeda, Co-founder of Switchboard
– Michelle Salvado, VP of Engineering, FireEye Inc.
– Homer Williams, Williams and Dame Development
– Susannah Morgan, CEO, The Oregon Food Bank
– Melanie Billings–Yun, author, negotiation expert
– Bruce Carey, founder, Bruce Carey Restaurants
– Hellen Nkuraiya, founder//director of Enkiteng Lepa School in Kenya
– Tito Chowdhurry, creator, FashioNXT and Project Runway star, Becky Ross
– Suzanne Stephens, Editor,Portland Business Journal
– Sue Hennessy, former VP, Strategy at Kaiser Permanente
– Carol Gardner, co-founder, Zelda Wisdom Inc.
– Greg Bell, speaker, author of Water The Bamboo®
– Gale Castillo, Former President/one of the founders of the Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber
– Sandra McDonough, Former President/CEO, Portland Business Alliance(HMC)
– Nadya Okamoto, founder, Camions of Care and general rock star
– Chris Farentinos, VP, Unity Center for Behavioral Health
– Maureen Bradley, SVP/Chief Development Officer, Legacy Health
– Emily Evans, Executive Director, Women’s Foundation of Oregon
– Dr. Sarah Stebbins, organizational change management consultant
– Teresa Younger, President/CEO Ms. Foundation for Women
– Sean Suib, Executive Director, New Avenues for Youth
– Vanessa Sturgeon, President/CEO, TMT Development and Board Chair for New Avenues for Youth
– Pat Johnson, futurist/anthropologist/entrepreneur/founder, Root Whole Body
– Michelle Lantow, Board Member extraordinaire
About The Link
The Link For Women is a community that helps you flourish and reach your full potential by connecting with respected experts and peers from all walks of life as reliable resources. Our events and seminars connect you with other interesting, accomplished women, provide knowledge to make informed decisions and inspiration to think beyond in a safe, relaxed environment.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR EVENT SPONSOR!