February Diamond Member Supper Salon, Featuring Tracy Hooper
February 3 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Our Early Supper Salons provide Diamond Members the opportunity to get to know other members in an intimate and compelling environment, introducing a thought leader to the group to stimulate conversation.
Tracy works with leaders and their teams to practice universal skills to build trust, influence, and grow profitability by creating a Confident Company Culture.
Tracy is an international professional speaker and Founder of the Confidence Project. She’s been a TVnews reporter, anchor, producer, and current voice-over professional with clients such as Disney, Marriott, and NFL Films.
The Confidence Project has sold out leadership events and has worked with companies including Nike, Intel, Kaiser Permanentt, The Standard Insurance Company, and First Republic Bank.
We hope you can join us for this special evening!
5:30 – 6:15 Linking and Drinks
6:15 – 7:00 Dinner
7:00 – 8:30 Conversation with Felicia and more Linking
Limited to Diamond Members only
Become a Diamond Member
Diamond Members Please register to RSVP. (Use your login credentials contained in the salutation of this email. Contact us if you need assistance.)
Please note, there is a $50 fee if you must cancel within 48 hours of the event to cover our costs.
Address emailed to attendees separately.
Our past thought-leaders have included:
–Felicia Hubber, Hood to Coast Relay & Race Series
– Daria Eliuk, Portland Media Personality
– Vanessa Hadick, Marketing Director at Sokol Blosser Winery
– Mara Zepeda, Co-founder of Switchboard
– Michelle Salvado, VP of Engineering, FireEye Inc.
– Homer Williams, Williams and Dame Development
– Susannah Morgan, CEO, The Oregon Food Bank
– Melanie Billings–Yun, author, negotiation expert
– Bruce Carey, founder, Bruce Carey Restaurants
– Hellen Nkuraiya, founder//director of Enkiteng Lepa School in Kenya
– Tito Chowdhurry, creator, FashioNXT and Project Runway star, Becky Ross
– Suzanne Stephens, Editor,Portland Business Journal
– Sue Hennessy, former VP, Strategy at Kaiser Permanente
– Carol Gardner, co-founder, Zelda Wisdom Inc.
– Greg Bell, speaker, author of Water The Bamboo®
– Gale Castillo, Former President/one of the founders of the Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber
– Sandra McDonough, Former President/CEO, Portland Business Alliance(HMC)
– Nadya Okamoto, founder, Camions of Care and general rock star
– Chris Farentinos, VP, Unity Center for Behavioral Health
– Maureen Bradley, SVP/Chief Development Officer, Legacy Health
– Emily Evans, Executive Director, Women’s Foundation of Oregon
– Dr. Sarah Stebbins, organizational change management consultant
– Teresa Younger, President/CEO Ms. Foundation for Women
– Sean Suib, Executive Director, New Avenues for Youth
– Vanessa Sturgeon, President/CEO, TMT Development and Board Chair for New Avenues for Youth
– Pat Johnson, futurist/anthropologist/entrepreneur/founder, Root Whole Body
– Michelle Lantow, Board Member extraordinaire
About The Link
The Link For Women is a community that helps you flourish and reach your full potential by connecting with respected experts and peers from all walks of life as reliable resources. Our events and seminars connect you with other interesting, accomplished women, provide knowledge to make informed decisions and inspiration to think beyond in a safe, relaxed environment.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR EVENT SPONSOR!